You are strongly advised to check this page periodically from time to time to ensure that you are comfortable with any alterations.
We may collect such personal information as:
– Your name
– Your contact information including your email address.
– Your location for delivery the products you order
– Your Billing Information for making payment
You may however, choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by any means convenient to you.
We require your IP address to analyze user trends, administer the site, track your movement between sites, and obtain broad demographic information for aggregate and documentation purposes. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information. In addition, our web servers automatically log standard access information in order to carry out systems administration and for troubleshooting purposes.
What we do with the Information We Collect
i. Any information we require from you will be on a strict need to know basis with the sole aim of ensuring that we deliver the best possible service to you, the user.
ii. All information gathered from and recorded by this website will be regarded as highly confidential and as such will not be revealed to any third party (except for those sites which are linked to from our website, exclusively for the purpose of improved customer service and with your express permission), and in those cases where we are required to do so by law.
iii. We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party or make use or your e-mail address to send you spam mail. Any communication from us will be in line with the provision of clearly stipulated services.
Like most interactive websites, we use “cookies” which enable us to retrieve user details for each visit to the site. Cookies are small files that are placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. They do not, by themselves, reveal information such as your email address unless you wish to provide this information personally. If you choose to provide such personal information, it will be linked to the data stored in the cookie, which is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
Any individually identifiable information regarding this data will never be used any purposes other than those stated above without your explicit permission.
Cookies help us to learn about what content is important to you and what is not, so that we are able to serve your needs better.
For example, cookies may be used to personalize your experience on our website (e.g. to recognize you by name whenever you return to our site, thus saving time).
You can, however, control which cookies you accept by configuring your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you any time a cookie is submitted by a website’s server. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. There is the option of setting your browser in a way that you will not receive cookies. You may also delete existing cookies from your browser but you may discover that some aspects of the site will not function effectively if you have refused cookies.
Note that if you do not configure your browser you will accept all cookies provided by this website.
THIRD PARTY SITE
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We don’t rent, sell, or distribute user information, unless in the following instances:
• We are under any requirement to, or we believe it is in our best interest, to release or share user information in response to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal processes
• Any or all of our business is sold to, merged with, or procured by another company; in a circumstance like this, some or all user information would then belong to said company
• We notice or suspect a user of committing fraud; in this case, User information may be shared while investigation is ongoing
• We may sell or distribute user information to advertisers or businesses whom we believe you may find useful and so as to enhance the service provided to our users
• We may distribute user information with third parties as logically necessary for us to operate the Service Platform and to provide our products and services to users
You have the right to access any information we have about you.
Also, you have the right to:
• Withdraw consent as well as object and restrict further processing of your data in certain circumstances; but this may affect your use of the service
• Request to have your data deleted where there is no good reason for its continued processing and given that there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it
• Request your data to be corrected if it is inaccurate
• Have your data presented in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
You have the right to complain to us if you think we have not complied with our obligation for handling your personal information. Any complaint must be made in writing to us.